Institutional Grammar Software
This page provides a list of resources to support computational analysis of the Institutional Grammar, include software, code, and packages.
- IG Parser is a tool that parses institutional statements in the IG script notation, which allows for the machine-accessible parsing of institutional information. It is introduced as part of the book Institutional Grammar: Foundations and Applications for Institutional Analysis.
- IG Extract is a tool that automates the annotation of the Institutional Grammar (IG) in policy documents.
- This repository contains Inception Annotation Layers for annotating text according to the Institutional Grammar 2.0 (IG 2.0).
- This project houses IG Coder, a web application that facilitates the interactive encoding of regulations in the Institutional Grammar syntax.
- Developed by Johanne Bognøy as part of her Master’s thesis “IG Coder: Enabling Visual Coding of Institutional Statements”